Junior customer service ninja
Galiot is on a big and bold mission - we want to build a global decentralised IoT network. We deploy gateways in individual’s homes and through companies to provide reliable network coverage all over Sweden. In parallel, we provide services for setting up and using IoT sensors so that everyone can utilise this powerful decentralised network.
Galiot's customer base is expected to increase exponentially and we are on the verge of becoming Sweden’s most expansive IoT company. Therefore, we are now looking for a new full-time team member that is unafraid of jumping straight into business operations and who wants to play an important role in our continued journey.
In this role you will be tasked with two primary areas of responsibilities:
As a customer service representative of Galiot you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will interact closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service they receive and improve upon identified areas of development.
Daily tasks can include
• Maintain our client database in Hubspot
• Keep track of the online status of hotspots and contact the clients in case of issues
• Communicate with our clients on phone, email, text messages and Discord
• Update and keep track of customer records
• Proactively contact clients to help them improve
• Export, edit and import client data from different sources
Gateway, sensor and hardware
Your role will also include some technical hands on work such as; setting up hotspots, configuring sensors and preparing other equipment.
Daily tasks can include
• Configure hotspots to our clients locations using a mobile app
• Configure, register and manage sensors
• Prepare antennas, cables and mounting brackets for clients
• Pack, manage and order shipments
• Place orders for sensors, antennas and other equipment
We are looking for someone with
• Great people skills
• A flexible mindset, who is not afraid to take on initiatives and thrives in ambiguity
• The ability to work organised and structured
• Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
• Interest in technology (IoT and Blockchain interest are a plus)
You will become part of a team of tech optimists who are hungry to make a difference in the IoT space. We prioritize team activities and exchange of knowledge, and we practice clear communication, self-leadership and an all hands on deck mentality.
Galiot offers a competitive salary and you'll of course get many other exciting startup perks.
This position will be on-site at our office, the well known co-working space Norrsken House in central Stockholm.
Submit your application to email@example.com
and include your CV and a cover letter. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!